Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Uh Oh the Big 3-0



I didn't want to be 30. I really, really didn't want to be 30, and I couldn't tell you why it was so dreaded....but it was. I'm not supposed to be this old. However, I was reminded numerous times by numerous people just how loved I am. And if I hadn't been around for those 30 years already, some of those people wouldn't be in my life either. I am so thankful for my many friends and family who support me and love me and make everyday that much better. The girls at work went out of their way to decorate my desk (complete with black balloons and saran wrap around the phone) and took me to lunch to celebrate. I spend so much time with them...I'm so glad I can call them my friends and am lucky to know each and everyone of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment