Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will you be my valentine?

Valentine's Day was full of love at our house. While I believe you should show the ones you love how much you love them on a daily basis, how can you go wrong with a whole day dedicated to just that?!? My pretty princess, my handsome boy and my hubby were the perfect valentines for me! Treats and little presents were ready for the kiddos when they got up that day and a special treat for Ryan was ready too. I just love my family so much...I couldn't help but tell them that in the form of gifts! Later that night, Lindsey, Dylan and I delivered our treats to our family. Lindsey was extra sneaky this year and was awesome and not getting caught! After the deliveries were made we spent some time at home with daddy as a family...my favorite part of the day! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment